|Product Name:||iPool Deluxe Exercise Pool|
|Features:||Product Dimensions: 7’X10’x45” Total footprint including base: 8.5′ X 11.5′ recommended 9’x12′x7′ space for installation — Easily fits into your basement or garage with small 6 square meter footprint — Strong zinc coated galvanized steel frame & sturdy five layer vinyl coated polyester weave liner — Patented dual tether system lets you increase decrease resistance by simply turning a knob.|
iPool Deluxe Above Ground Exercise Pool Review
Above ground exercise swimming pools are great for anyone who is looking to stay in shape using the fun way. The iPool Deluxe Above Ground Pool is the latest innovation in resistance swimming which can greatly help you to strengthen your cardiovascular system.
This pool requires only 6 square meters of space to set up which is far less than a full sized swimming pool.
The iPool swimming tank is made out of sturdy, light weight fabric which is lined with PVC coating for enhanced durability.
This ensures the safe confinement of 1500 gallons of water.
Standing 10 by 6.5 feet tall which is about the size of a minivan or SUV, this pool can be moved around your backyard with ease.
Due to the pump/ heater system enclosed in the pool, this product acts as a year round training equipment and is ideal for a great workout during the sunny summer months as well as the chilly months of winter.
The iPool comes with a special cover to safeguard it from humidity and foreign objects. It also includes an easy-to-install instruction guide to aid the customers.
Best Features of the iPool Deluxe:
• Measures 10 x 3.1 x 6.5 feet (W x H x D).
• Holds 1500 gallons of water.
• Made of durable, lightweight fabric and is lined with PVC coating.
• Includes filter pump/ heater upgrade, floor mat, ladder, repair kit and pool cover.
• The compact Velcro harness will hold you firmly while you swim against the resistance of the water.
• The swimmer can control the level of resistance and change the workout by altering the position of the harness.
• iPool is much safer for the children due to the harness rather than the traditional swimming pools.
• Costs less and contains less water when compared to a lap pool.
• Chloride or saltwater system could be used in the iPool though it’s not an inbuilt feature.
What did Customers Say About it?
Majority of the customers were very happy with the product and many of them have stated that they chose this pool after a thorough research. The pool’s heating system is highly commended.
The customers were able to engage in different types of swimming exercises such as freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and the kickboard.
The pool’s built in features along with its greater use is well worth the money but is also affordable for most.
However, a customer had noted that the pool cannot be setup alone and needs another pair of hands. Very few customers have displayed their disappointment in the product due to minor damages incurred during the shipping process.
- Setup only takes 30 minutes
- The pool can be moved with ease
- Ideal for new swimmers, injured athletes, experienced swimmers and just about anyone
- Can be placed indoors or outdoors
- The pool’s filter pump/heater enables it to be used during summer and winter months
- Repair kit is included
- Ground must be smooth and leveled before placing the pool to avoid unnecessary stress on the frames
- The included filter could be better. Some customers recommended purchasing a higher quality filter
The iPool has some great accessories available that you might be interested in. One of the best accessories we found is the iPool Gym chin up Bar. Install the chin up bar and you will add a great way to do pull ups and leg raises right in the pool!
Another useful accessory is the iPool Ubrella that is designed to protect you from too much sun exposure during workouts. The umbrella is easy to install and provides ample shade to keep you cool while exercising.
The iPool is a fantastic product and the most fun way to exercise right in your own home. Swimming is one of the best workouts you can get and the iPool is a great alternative to spending a minimum of $25,0000 for an in ground pool.
We hope our review has been informative and will help you make a decision on the best above ground exercise pool.